3:1 pitch electric punching and manual binding machine designed for regular use in a small to medium sized office. It takes the manual labour out of punching.
Available in the first quarter of 2016 comfortplus stands for a considerably improved punching speed compared with our current comfort series. The higher speed is achieved using a new motor which is twice as powerful. The new comfortplus machines replace the current models SRW 360 comfort, eco 360 comfort, ERW and eco E.
- Binds up to 135 sheets
- Closure control guarantees easy ring wire closure for perfect presentations every time
- Gauge to alter margin for a stronger bind
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life
- Staggered punching pins for better punching
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5, A4 and A3
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration
- Easy to empty sliding waste tray
- Measures the document or ring wire size
- Parallel adjustment guarantees a perfect bind every time
- Heavy duty construction & compact design
Max. no. of punched sheets per hour
Max. no. of bound products per hour
|Punching capacity sheets per hr||16,000|
|Min. punching width||10 mm|
|Max. punching width||360 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||50 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||500 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||2.2 mm|
|Punch dies available||Square 4 x 4 mm|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||Yes|
|Variable margin depth||Yes|
|Binding thickness||1 - 13.5 mm|
|Binding element Ø|| 5.5 - 16 mm |
3/16" - 5/8"
|Min. binding width||10 mm|
|Max. binding width||360 mm|
|No. of books output per hr||250|
|No. of calendars output per hr||180|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||430 x 560 x 180 mm|
|Machine weight||26 kg|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||620 x 480 x 345 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||28.5 kg|
|Power requirement|| 230/250V / 50Hz / 180W |
115/200V / 60Hz / 180W
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm.
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 1.5 - 2.0 mm.