2:1 pitch entry-level office manual punching and binding machine designed for regular use in a small to medium sized office.
- Binds up to 340 sheets
- Closure control guarantees easy ring wire closure for perfect presentations every time
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life Staggered punching pins for better punching
- For paper formats: A5, A4
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration
- Easy to empty sliding waste tray
- Measures the document or ring wire size
- Parallel adjustment guarantees a perfect bind every time
- Heavy duty construction & compact design
Punch up to
Bind up to
Max. punched sheets per hour
Max. bound products per hour
|Punching capacity sheets per hr||12,000|
|Min. punching width||10 mm|
|Max. punching width||300 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||50 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||500 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||2.5 mm|
|Punch dies available||Oblong 5.5 x 3.5 mm|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||No|
|Variable margin depth||No|
|Binding thickness||1 - 34 mm|
|Binding element Ø|| 6.9 - 38 mm |
1/4" - 1 1/2"
|Min. binding width||10 mm|
|Max. binding width||360 mm|
|No. of books output per hr||200|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||330 x 560 x 180 mm|
|Machine weight||13.5 kg|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||620 x 480 x 345 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||16 kg|
(1) For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 1.5 - 2.0 mm. All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator.
Technical modifications may be made without notice.
1 mm = 10 sheets of paper. based on 70/80 gsm.