Industrial, high-speed, semi-automatic production RENZ RING WIRE® binding machine for books, calendars and skip binding.
- Semi-automatic ring wire binding machine for books, calendars and skip binding
- High productivity and flexibility of different paper formats
- Touch screen assisted setup process
- Binds up to 230 sheets
- Horizontal paper feeding for easy product loading
- Automatic closure table
- Optional extra:
- KAS calendar hanger systems
- Side lay allow oversized products to be bound
Bind up to
Max. bound products per hour
|Mechanical cycles per hour||2,000|
|Pitch||3:1, 2:1 optional 4:1|
|Binding thickness||1 - 23 mm|
|Binding element Ø|| 5.5 - 28.5 mm |
3/16" - 1 1/8"
|Min. binding width||60 mm|
|Max. binding width||500 mm|
|Min. unbound edge||100 mm|
|Max. unbound edge||500 mm|
|Binding operation||Foot pedal|
|Time required for diameter change||15 min|
|Format change without diameter||1 min|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||1,650 x 1,560 x 1,700 mm|
|Machine weight||212 kg (1)|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||1,730 x 1,230 x 1,600 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||380 kg (1)|
|Compressed air||7.5 bar / 300 - 320 l/min|
|Power requirement|| 230V~50Hz / 0.6kW |
115V~60Hz / 0.6kW
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm. All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. Dependent on the machine type and the configuration.
(1) Weight without closing bars.