Wide format, heavy-duty, professional, floor standing punch machine. A very versatile machine for all types of book and calendar punching production.
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil, calendars, tear-off perforation.
- Bespoke professional dies are available on request
- Logistics table for improving product workflow and output
- Fast die changes
- 2-part split dies for book and calendar work
- Half dies allow for no die change i.e. 3:1 on the left side and 2:1 on the right side
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats(1)
- Wide format punching up to 4.2 mm in thickness of mixed stocks(1)
- Horizontal paper feeding
Punch up to (1)
Mechanical cycles per hour
Max. punched sheets per hour
|Mechanical cycles per hour||2,400|
|Min. punching width|| 60 mm with foot pedal |
105 mm with micro switch
|Max. punching width||700 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||70 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||1000 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||4.2 mm (1)|
|Punching operation||Micro switch or foot pedal|
|Punch dies available|| 3:1, 2:1 ring wire, calendar, |
coil, plastic comb, tear-off
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||Optional|
|Variable margin depth||No|
|Die changeover time||5 min|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||1,950 x 770 x 1,140 mm|
|Machine weight||325 kg (2)|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||2,000 x 880 x 1,500 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||490 kg (2)|
|Power requirement|| 3/N/PE~400/230V 50Hz / 3,5kW |
3/PE~200/115V 60Hz / 3,5kW
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm. All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator.
(1) Dependent on the die type.
(2) Weight excluding the die.