Heavy-duty, professional punch machine. Very versatile machine for all types of book and calendar punching production.
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil and calendars
- Bespoke professional dies for the Punch 500 ES or Punch 500 HD are available on request
- Fast die changes
- 2-part split dies for book and calendar work
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats(1)
- Punch a wide range of mixed stocks
- Horizontal paper feeding
Punch up to (1)
Mechanical cycles per hour
Max. punched sheets per hour
|Mechanical cycles per hour||3,000|
|Min. punching width||60 mm|
|Max. punching width||500 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||60 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||800 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||3,6 mm (1)|
|Punching operation||Foot pedal|
|Punch dies available||3:1, 2:1 ring wire, calendar, coil, plastic comb.|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||Yes|
|Variable margin depth||No|
|Die changeover time||3 min|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||670 x 450 x 400 mm|
|Machine weight||110 kg (2)|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||900 x 670 x 680 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||172 kg (2)|
|Power requirement|| 3/N/PE~400/230V 50Hz / 3,5kW |
3/PE~200/115V 60Hz / 3,5kW
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm. All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator.
(1) Dependent on the die type.
(2) Weight excluding the die.