Reliable, heavy-duty, desktop punching machine. The modular design makes it very versatile for all types of book and calendar production.
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil and calendars.
- Punch a wide range of mixed stocks
- Fast die changes
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5, A4 and A3(1)
- Vertical paper feeding for precise punching
- Compact simple design, one machine can punch and bind all jobs when using Renz MBS binding modules
Punch up to (1)
Mechanical cycles per hour
Max. punched sheets per hour
|Mechanical cycles per hour||1,200|
|Min. punching width||10 mm|
|Max. punching width||340 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||40 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||800 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||3.5 mm (1)|
|Punching operation||Foot pedal|
|Punch dies available||3:1, 2:1 ring wire, calendar, coil, plastic comb|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||Yes|
|Variable margin depth||Yes (1)|
|Die changeover time||1 min|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||360 x 490 x 250 mm|
|Machine weight||31 kg (2)|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||620 x 480 x 345 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||34.5 kg (2)|
|Power requirement|| 230/250V / 50 Hz / 250W |
115/200V / 60 Hz / 250W
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm.
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 2.0 - 2.5 mm.
(1) Dependent on the die type.
(2) Weight excluding the die.