Heavy-duty, high-speed, professional, automatic, floor standing, auto-punch machine. For a range of book and calendar punching production.
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil, calendars and bespoke dies are available.
- Two finger paper pick up system which can handle a range of mixed stock
- Fast die changes
- Optional 2-part split dies for book and calendar work
- Optional manual or digital format setup available
- Touch screen assisted set-up process with job memory.
- Wheels allow the machine to be moved
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats(1)
- Horizontal paper feeding for easy product loading
Punch up to (1)
Mechanical cycles per hour
Max. punched sheets per hour
|Mechanical cycles per hour||up to 7,200|
|Min. punching width||100 mm|
|Max. punching width||360 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||85 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||360 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||2.4 mm (1)|
|Punch dies available|| 3:1, 2:1 ring wire, calendar, |
coil, plastic comb, tear-off
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||Optional|
|Variable margin depth||Optional|
|Die changeover time||3 min|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||2,000 x 1,200 x 1,600 mm|
|Machine weight||680 kg (2)|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||2,240 x 1,300 x 1,780 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||960 kg (2)|
|Power requirement|| 230V~50Hz / 2,3kW |
115V~60Hz / 2,3kW
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm.All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator.
(1) Dependent on the die type.
(2) Dependent on the machine configuration, weight excluding the die.