AP 360-120 DIGI BL-BL
Heavy-duty, high-speed, professional, automatic, floor standing auto-punch machine. For a range of book and calendar punching production. Built-in offset collection station for the punched product.
- Fast separation into layers to allow complete book block punching
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil, calendars and bespoke dies are available.
- Two finger paper pick up system which can handle a range of mixed stock
- Fast die changes
- Optional 2-part split dies for book and calendar work
- High pile delivery of product offset on to a transport trolley with up to 750 mm of product per trolley
- Touch screen assisted set-up process with job memory
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats(1)
- Horizontal paper feeding for easy product loading
* Second punching station for punching a nail hole, round cornering or tear-off perforation module for perforating page corners.
Punch up to(1)
Mechanical cycles per hour
Max. punched sheets per hour
|Mechanical cycles per hour||7,200|
|Min. punching width||125 mm|
|Max. punching width||360 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||110 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||360 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||2.4 mm (1)|
|Punch dies available||3:1, 2:1 ring wire, calendar, coil, plastic comb, tear-off|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||Optional|
|Variable margin depth||No|
|Die changeover time||5 min|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||4,400 x 1,200 x 1,600 mm (2)|
|Machine weight||950 kg (2)|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||6,240 x 1,300 x 1,880 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||Dependent on the configuration|
|Power requirement|| 230V~50Hz / 2,5kW |
115V~60Hz / 2,5kW
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm.
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator.
(1) Dependent on the die type.
(2) Dependent on the machine configuration, weight excluding the die.