One machine with two modes of coil insertion that can handle coil diameters from 6 to 50 mm.
- Comes complete with a set of 21 Spine Formers
- Type 1 – for .2475” / 3:1 Pitch Type 2 – for 4:1 / 3:1 / 2.5:1 Pitch
- Can bind books with coil diameters from 6 mm up to 50 mm
- Vertical book placement can accommodate tabs or wider covers.
- Offers two distinct modes of coil insertion based on book thickness.
- Partners nicely with the CB - Cut & Bend
- Foot Pedal Operated
305 mm (with Spine Formers) / 990 mm (with Rollers)
Bind up to
Max. bound products per hour
|Pitch|| Type 1 – for .2475” / 3:1 Pitch |
Type 2 – for 4:1 / 3:1 / 2.5:1 Pitch
|Binding thickness||3.5 - 41.0 mm|
|Binding element Ø||6 - 50 mm|
|Min. binding width|| 152.5 mm (with Spine Formers) |
25 mm (with Rollers)
|Max. binding width|| 305 mm (with Spine Formers) |
990 mm (with Rollers)
|Binding operation||Electric insert|
|No. of books output per hr||350|
|Time required for diameter change||5 min|
|Format change without diameter||2 min|
|Machine weight||24 kg|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||710 x 320 x 305 mm|
|Power requirement|| 220 V Single Phase |
110 V Single Phase
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm.
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator.