Dual Sided cut and bending unit for the full range of plastic coil diameters from 6 mm up to 50 mm - with the same bending heads!
- No tools required for size changeovers.
- Accommodates coil diameters from 6 mm to 50 mm without the need to change bending heads.
- Min/Max binding edge 140 mm - 430 mm
- Easy to follow decals guide the operator through setup.
- Removable off-cut tray makes accumulation and disposal of off-cuts neat and tidy.
- Available with electric or pneumatic actuation.
- Foot pedal operated.
- Simple dial adjustments enable you to setup, cut and bend coil diameters from 6 mm to 50 mm with the same bending heads!
- Longer bend achieved as the coil diameter increases reducing the risk of coil unwinding from the larger punch holes.
- Large top surface doubles as useable workspace.
- Easily integrated with most coil insertion equipment.
Cut & bend up to
Ø 6 - 50 mm
Max. cut & bend products per hour
|Binding element Ø||6 - 50 mm|
|Min. binding width||140 mm|
|Max. binding width||430 mm|
|Binding operation||Electric or pneumatic|
|No. of books output per hr||350|
|Time required for diameter change||1 min.|
|Format change without diameter||1 min.|
|Working width||430 mm|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||710 x 410 x 305 mm|
|Machine weight||18 kg|
|Compressed air||Pneumatic version - Compressed air requirements: 80 psi @ 1 cfm|
|Power requirement|| 220 V Single Phase (electric version) |
110 V Single Phase (electric version)
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm.
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator.