Automatic coil inserting machine aimed for the digital print market. Inserts pre-cut lengths of coil into the pre-punched book blocks. For all types of plastic coil book production.
- Automatic insertion of pre-cut coil
- 0.2475“ pitch
- Consistent simultaneous crimping on both coil ends.
- Pre-set crimping of both ends simultaneously
- Quick adjustment for high flexibility of different product formats
- No tools required for basic setup and changeover
- Vertical book placement can accommodate tabs
Bind up to
Max. bound products per hour
|Binding thickness||5 - 15,6 mm|
|Binding element Ø||8 - 20 mm|
|Min. binding width||210 mm|
|Max. binding width||297 mm|
|Min. unbound edge||140 mm|
|Max. unbound edge||500 mm|
|Binding operation||Electric insert, cut & crimp|
|No. of books output per hr||450|
|Time required for diameter change||5 min|
|Format change without diameter||2 min|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||780 x 560 x 380 mm|
|Machine weight||61 kg|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||910 x 610 x 560 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||105 kg|
|Power requirement|| 220 V/1.4 Amps |
115 V/2.0 Amps
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm.
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator.