Fast and reliable, heavy-duty, semi-automatic, desktop punching machine. Very versatile machine for all types of book and calendar punching production.
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil and calendars.
- Punch a wide range of mixed stocks
- Fast die changes
- Fastest machine in its class with automatic paper ejection. Up to 3 times faster than a standard bench top machine
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats(1)
- Vertical paper feeding for precise punching
Punch up to (1)
Mechanical cycles per hour
Max. punched sheets per hour
|Mechanical cycles per hour||1,200|
|Min. punching width||10 mm|
|Max. punching width||340 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||110 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||800 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||3.5 mm (1)|
|Punching operation||Sensor or foot pedal|
|Punch dies available||3:1, 2:1 ring wire, calendar, coil, plastic comb|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||Yes|
|Variable margin depth||Yes (1)|
|Die changeover time||2 min|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||880 x 640 x 380 mm|
|Machine weight||53 kg (2)|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||1,080 x 600 x 500 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||89 kg (2)|
|Power requirement|| 230/250V / 50Hz / 300W |
115/200V / 60Hz / 300W
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm. All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 2.0 - 2.5 mm. (1) Dependent on the die type.
(2) Weight excluding the die.